PROMOTION OF NEW VALVE INCORPORATED IN CATALOG
From Lotus Control we are working to make our customers aware that within our product range, and now we can also offer a special type of butterfly check valve (also called NON-SLAM CHECK VALVES or slow closing valves).
These valves have a closure that prevents water hammer and are usually used in the pumping area.
They are full bore and double flange, built by a mechano-welded body.
The closure occurs automatically and quickly by varying the direction of flow, cushioning the end of the stroke by means of a counterweight or hydraulic cylinders.
Our manufacturer specialized in these valves is ANGODOS and located in Madrid.
Some of the main characteristics of these valves are:
- Closing occurs automatically and quickly by varying the direction of flow, cushioning the end of the stroke by means of a counterweight or hydraulic cylinders. (maximum closing security)
- Full step.
- Minimal pressure drop.
- Low maintenance due to reliable, robust, compact, and simple design.
- With the possibility of manufacturing in different materials.
- Suitable for installation in water networks for human consumption or water networks reused up to 60ºC.
- Easy installation thanks to the lifting ties and the contained size of the set.
- Wide range of manufacture, in sizes and nominal pressures PN10, PN16, PN25.
Additionally, inform you that we are currently supplying this type of valve for the AL KHOBAR 2 desalination project with ACCIONA AGUA and we want to take the opportunity to continue promoting this product.